A Fire Fighter telephone system that provides secure and reliable communications for firefighters. This standalone system is capable of providing annunciation and control for local and remote telephone handsets.
It includes a built in display and keypad that provide an indication of phone activation as well as corresponding trouble conditions. For added flexibility, multiple remote telephone connections are offered that can be monitored individually or as a group of multi-phone jacks.
An onboard SLC circuit (capable of being wired in Class B (Style 4) or Class A (Style 6)) allows for continuous monitoring of the telephone jacks connected to the system. It is housed in a lockable cabinet that includes multiple knockout locations for field wiring.
- Provides supervision control and annunciation of up multiple telephone jacks.
- Built-in Auto-program feature.
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- Full System status LED display.
- Onboard SLC circuit can be wired for class A (Style 6 or Style 7) or class B (Style 4) configuration.
- Supports Multi-Phone Jack Audio Circuit supervision.
- Onboard Form-C system trouble relay.
- Allows simultaneous operation of up to multiple Fire Fighter remote handsets.