Fire Hose CabinetMultiple models for multiple application areas
Fire Hose Reel Cabinets are manufactured from zinc seal and finished in red baked enamel paint, complete with appropriate signage, either with flush handles/latches or with lockable lever handles.
These cabinets are available in either single door or double doors. Ideally, a single door weatherproof surface mounted Fire Hose Reel Cabinet is best suited to fixed and swinging hose reels – with an easy three step, one man installation. A free standing external cabinet is designed to mount on legs where the hose reel is sited away from a wall or support structure.
Flush/recessed mounting cabinets complete with architrave surround frame, are used primarily in cavity/brick walls where a cover is required. A simple door and surround cabinet can be fixed to an opening, where a hose reel is built into the building.
Hose reel in cabinet with a separate compartment or same compartment for housing either fire extinguishers, a hydrant landing valve or other equipment. Hose reel mounted on the door which opens 180°. The reel can easily be removed from the cabinet to facilitate the installation.
For use in office buildings, schools, hospitals, kindergartens, sports arenas, cinemas, hotels and conference centres, airports and shopping centres.
- Hose reel with side discs powder coated.
- Manual stop valve
- Quick-change coupling system on reel outlet
- Jet/spray/shut-off nozzle
- Special black hose, designed to standard EN694 for fire hose reels
- Special supply hose
- Centre parts made of brass
- Adjustable brake
- Hinges on right hand side
- Doors and frame brushed stainless steel
- Door catches/release handles
- Knockouts for inlet pipework on 3 sides
- Removable back wall, made of galvanized steel; can be used as a mounting template
- Cabinet, except back wall, powder coated