Our Carbon Dioxide systems (CO2 System) use intelligent, reliable, and fast acting controls to quickly sense a fire before it can cause costly damage to your property. Carbon dioxide gas has a high rate of expansion which allows it to work fast. When applied to a fire, CO2 provides a heavy blanket of gas that reduces the oxygen level to a point where combustion cannot occur. Since carbon dioxide is a gas, there is no clean-up associated with a system discharge — which means minimal business interruption.
CO2: a low-cost, non-damaging, non-conductive, multi-hazard protectant
Low and High-Pressure options – meets requirements for large quantities of CO2 or fits small-space requirements
- Fast – Smothers fire within seconds
- Environmental – as clean as safe as the air we breathe
- Non-Damaging – no residue, no spoilage, no cleanup
- Non-Conductive – works in applications where water won’t
- Adaptive – extinguishes virtually every type of combustible material