Fire Extinguishers installed in all commercial buildings (offices, retail stores, warehouses, factories, etc.), in public buildings (hospitals, schools, universities, theatres, etc.) and multi-occupancy residential buildings all need to be regularly inspected and tested.
Stars Fire & Safety can relieve the burden by providing a risk assessment service to determine your fire protection requirements, and once this is completed advise on the placement and types of fire extinguishers required to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
Stars Fire & Safety can offer a comprehensive servicing package, which means you can be confident that your fire extinguishers are maintained every six months. Our trained technicians, who are easily identifiable by their uniforms, will regularly visit your premises to ensure that your fire equipment is in proper working order and appropriate to your level of fire risk. In addition you may rest assure that when the cylinders are due for their yearly pressure test, they will be tested back in our licensed facility.
Stars Fire & Safety supplies high quality, easy to use fire extinguishers manufactured to the Standard.
Regular Scheduled Program
As part of a regularly scheduled program, our experienced technicians will:
- Test all equipment and systems in accordance with the Standards
- Repair and replace components where required.
- Record all the work performed in your site fire equipment log book / register or on a certificate of inspection.
Quick checklist for fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguishers must be clearly visible & signage should indicate their location.
- They must be easily accessible
- The correct type of extinguisher should be located near a fire hazard